Thursday, May 21, 2009

Summer is HERE!!!

Yes! Summer is FINALLY here! Ahh. Today was a great day, full of dance recitals, beautiful weather-so much so I drove with my windows down all day, laid out with two good friends, and watched my all time favorite show. Yes that's right, the premier of So You Think You Can Dance was tonight! New York and Denver, did not see anyone I was really rooting for like I did when I watched Kherrington audition last season. I did love Natalie, the girl who was Katee's roommate and almost made it to the top 20 last season, and one guy from Brooklyn that was an amazing tap dancer. I'm excited for next week when they go to the South (although they didn't come to Texas and I certainly don't consider Florida "the south"). Another piece of exciting news is that SYTYCD is continuing in the fall this year! Whooohooo! They are holding more auditions this summer, but I've already checked, no Texas.

Hannah and I, being the very artsy and musically inclined nerds that we are, fell in love with another show tonight. We watched the season premier of Glee. It is a show about a high school Glee club who are the underfunded underdogs of the school, and basically every show is a musical! It was pretty funny and the music and voices were great! Here's a clip from it. First of all, I LOVE this song! Second of all, love the voices. Enjoy :) I am heading out to Austin tomorrow to see Grace graduate from UT! Go Longhorns!

No comments: